We’re proud of our spice grinders and offer what we think is the best warranty available today!
Each Spicemills.ca spice mill carries an exceptional limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing and materials defect. The whole mill is guaranteed for three years from the date of purchase, and the grinding mechanism carries a lifetime warranty.
Great care and craftsmanship go into each of our hand crafted wood pepper mills & salt mills. Each piece is individually turned in Canada using only the finest domestic and exotic hardwoods, and hand buffed to a soft sheen using the best quality earth friendly wood finishes. We are proud of our quality and attention to detail and guarantee the wood body of our pepper mills and salt mills for 3 years from the date of purchase against any manufacturing defect.
All of our hand turned mills feature authentic CrushGrind® ceramic mechanisms. The heart of the mechanism is its harder than steel ceramic cone and crown. CrushGrind® guarantees the quality of the ceramic parts inside their hi-tech ceramic grinding mechanisms for 25 years . . . we’re so confident of the quality that we’ll extend it to a lifetime. That’s right, we’ll repair or replace any of our spice grinders if the ceramic mechanism fails due to a manufacturing defect, for as long as you own it !
If you ever have a question about or a problem with your Spicemills.ca spice grinder, simply contact us at email@example.com with all the details and we’ll do our best to assist.
Important Notes & Conditions:
- This warranty pertains to defects on the mill body and mechanism and does not cover loss or damage caused by normal wear, accident, misuse, or improper care.
- Keep the mill out of water, direct sunlight, high humidity, and extreme temperature changes. Failure to do so may cause the wood to warp and/or crack and would be classified as “improper care” and would not be not covered by this warranty.
- To help protect your spice grinder it is recommended that you periodically wipe down the exterior wood surface with a good quality food grade cutting board oil/wax. (We recommend Spicemills.ca Salad Bowl & Cutting Board Wood Cream • www.spicemills.ca/woodcream)
- Your spice grinder should never be immersed in water. Should cleaning be required, use a warm lightly dampened cloth and towel dry immediately (and follow previous steps to oil/wax the wood surface).
- Only use dry hard peppercorns, or combinations of peppercorns where the hard seeds are dominant.
- Only use dry salt crystals and/or dry hard spices appropriate for grinding.
- Decision to repair or replace will be at the discretion of Spicemills.ca based on an assessment of the manufacturing defect.
- This warranty does not cover shipping or other costs associated with returning the damaged spice grinder to Spicemills.ca but does cover the cost of shipping the repaired or replaced spice grinder back to the customer. In the event that the spice grinder does not have a manufacturing defect, costs to return it to the customer will be at the customer’s expense.
- Proof of purchase (original receipt) required for any warranty claims.
Click here for complete instructions on:
- How to Use Your Mill
- How to Care For Your Mill
- How to Clean Your Mill